By joining us, you’ll receive:
• Information about local meetings and events where you’ll hear from dynamic guest speakers including elected Republican officials
• The Women2Women movement’s newsletter
• Email updates about opportunities to volunteer for local Republican candidates
Active Membership ($50): Full privileges of membership in Main Street Advocacy’s state and local Women2Women chapter. You’ll also receive our email newsletter and policy updates from Washington so you’ll learn about how your efforts are making a difference.
As a member of the Women2Women movement, you join a unique group of women dedicated to making their voices heard through influencing public policy and supporting Republican candidates who want to solve the issues that we care about.
By being an active member, you’ll:
• Attend meetings and hear from local elected Republicans
• Volunteer your time to help elect governing Republicans
• Receive policy updates about what is happening in Washington and your state capitol
• Advocate online to promote our agenda to grow our economy and keeping our communities safe